This course work is open to those who are participating in the field of occupational health, including : occupational physicians, industrial hygienists, occupational health nurses, occupational safety personnel, labor inspectors, labor management staff in industry, labor union staff, educational andresearch personnel.
Course work is designed to provide basic knowledge and practical demonstration in occupational health and to review the main problems of occupational disease, occupational safety and hygiene. Students will learn; How to organize and run an occupational health; how to identify, assess and control occupational disease by observing individuals and groups in relation to their work environment; how to understand the special problems that arise out of relations between employer and workers; how to promote and carry out occupational health practices and to apply them in field research.
- Industrial Ventilation
- Stress Management In Workplaces
- Occupational Injuries & Workers` Protection
- Occupational Environment Evaluation & Management
- Occupational & Work-Related Disease
- Occupational Health Care Management
- Research Method Of Occupational Health
- Thesis Of Occupational Health 1
- Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders & Ergonomics
- Safety And Health Management