MRC Institute for Periodontal Tissue Regeneration
The institute was established on March 1, 1992. as a name of Yonsei Dental Materials Institute and the name has change to Research Institute of Dental Biomaterials & Bioengineering in 2000 to expand the research area. The main objectives are to carry out the research for the physical and biological properties of dental biomaterials and the development of new dental biomaterials. This works will contribute to the health of al human beings.
- The major fields are as follows
- Research for dental biomaterials and the development of new dental biomaterials.
- Continuing education for dentists, dental hygienists, dental technicians, manufacturers, and importers
- International exchange of academics in these fields.
- Chai, Jung-Kiu /Director, Professor / Ph.D.(Yonsei university, 1982) / Esthetic periodontal therapy, Regenerative periodontal therapy