Guidelines to predoctoral
dental student physical exam
These guidelines are for predoctoral dental students' medical examination and vaccination for infection control
- Target students : 1st & 3rd year dental students
- Check list :
- Oral examination,
- Check-up and medical consultation,
- Blood GOT test,
- Blood GPT test,
- Gamma GTP test,
- Blood glucose,
- Total cholesterol,
- HDL cholesterol,
- Serum creatinine,
- Urine test,
- Chest x-ray,
- Hepatitis B(antigen, antibody)
- When : Medical examination shall be done prior to beginning of the first semester.
- Cost of the medical examination will be paid by the Yonsei University College of Dentistry(YUCD).
- Hepatitis B :
- Hepatitis Btest will be given to all third year students. The cost of the test will be paid by the YUCD.
- First, second and third year students, as of 2013, will be given MMR vaccination. The cost of the vaccination will be paid by the YUCD.
- All entering students and transfer students must submit a certificate of MMR vaccination prior to the beginning of the first semester.