Biomaterial Research Core Facility
3D Scanner System
- MModel: KONICA MINOLTA VIVID 9i
- Application: The The equipment is capable of noncontact measuring, designing, and testing of 3D model.
Universal Testing Machine
- Model: Instron 3366
- Application: The machine enables investigators to measure the strength of tensile, compression, and shear.
- Model: CS-4.8
- Application: The equipment is available for fracture, abrasive, and occlusal splints test
- College of Dentistry, Rm 707, 708
- Contact Information
- Chae Eun Lee, Facility Technician / 02-2228-2956 / firstname.lastname@example.org