Severance leadsThe strong network between these
medical industry in Korea
as well as their specialized medical services
Yonsei University Health System is comprised of the following:
Severance Hospital (including 5 specialized Hospitals, International Health Care Center, Severance Robot and MIS Center) and Dental Hospital in Sinchon, Seoul; Gangnam Severance Hospital in Gangnam area, located in the Southern part of Seoul (including 3 Specialized Hospitals) and 2 local hospitals in satellite cities near Seoul.
The strong network between these institutions as well as their specialized medical services are what give Yonsei University Health System its invaluable strength.
Pioneer of Korean rehabilitation development
Rehabilitation hospital paving the road to a bright future
Rehabilitation is a medical area that is facing a heavier demand as industries are advancing, transportation is developing, and the elderly population is growing. The Korean society is going through unprecedented changes, resulting in a combination of the Korean unique tradition that has been handed down over for thousands of years and the recent multiple foreign cultures that are rushing in. Accordingly, Korean medicine is also transitioning to a new world that combines our traditional medicine with modern medicine. Yonsei University’s Rehabilitation Hospital is an ideal medical institution to appropriately handle such social changes and the consequent needs.
Our Rehabilitation Hospital will continue contributing to medical developments throughout the world, as well as in Korea, as a role model for creating a new world of rehabilitation that considers cultural characteristics, through an academic and clinical combination of Eastern and Western medicines.
World-Class Medical Techniques And Technology
- Comprehensive Cancer Care: Total Care Covering Cancer Prevention, Treatment, And Post-Cure Care
- Professional Treatment System: 13 Specialized Cancer Centers And 5 Specialized Centers
- Difficult Cancer Surgery Team: Comprehensive Patient Treatment For Advanced Cancer
- World-Class Surgical Performance
- Coronary Artery Disease Surgery:
An Average Of About 2,000 Cases Per Year
- Arrhythmic Disease Treatment: An Average Of 1,300 Cases Per Year
- Combined Heart Deformity Surgery: Mortality During Hospitalization 2.3% (5.8% In The US)
- Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVI) Complication: 1%
- Treatment Of Heart Structure Defects And Vascular And Heart Valve Abnormalities: Complication Rate 0.6%
- Atrial And Defibrillation And Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Transplantation: Success Rate Close To 100%
- The First World-Class, State-Of-The-Art Robot Rehabilitation Center Opened In Korea (2018).
- First Computer-Controlled Walker (C-Brace) Manufactured In Korea (2019)
- Rehabilitation Treatment Specialized For Various Conditions Including Stroke, Brain Injury, Spinal Injury As Well As Pediatric Rehabilitation And Amputation Rehabilitation, Etc.
- "Early Rehabilitation Program" Through Organic Consultation Between Departments Of Internal Medicine And Surgery
- The First 20,000 Robot Surgeries In The World (2018)
- Minimized Scarring: Scarring Is Minimized Through A Minimally Invasive Approach To Surgery.
- Sophisticated Surgery: High-Resolution 3D Robotic 3D Images Are Utilized, And Slight Movements Of The Surgeon'S Hands Are Corrected.
World-Class Medical Techniques
- Korea's First International Medical Center
- Interpretation For Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic And Mongolian
- FAST TRACK For Foreign Patients
- Customized Meals For Foreign Patients (Western, Russian, Halal)
- Direct Service With Overseas Insurance Companies
- VIP Patient Limousine Service, Exclusive Lounge, On-Call Service, Best Service Such As Follow-Up After Returning Home